DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Debtpedia LLP may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
We endeavor to take precautions to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES
When you visit this website, our company servers automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Websites visited before our website
- Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
- Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any personal data.
ACCESS REQUEST – WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT;
UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA
You may by contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data.
Requests to withdraw your consent to use or disclose your personal data may result in delays or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us. You may also update or correct your personal data by accessing your online account with us.
Our website and mobile or web-based applications may provide you with social plugins from various social networks (such as Facebook and Instagram). If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our mobile or web-based applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Instagram.
If you are logged in on one of the social networks during the visit of one of our websites or mobile or web-based applications, the social network might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the social plugins, this information will be transferred to the social network. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log off on your social network before you enter one of our websites or mobile or web-based applications.
We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the social plugins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by us will be (a) safely and securely stored, and (b) disposed when no longer needed by us for business or legal purposes.
If you have any questions about our data protection policy or practices, you may contact us via email email@example.com.
Chat with us today
Tired of the endless debt cycle? We're here to help you end it once and for all. Break the cycle and choose to fix your life beginning with your finances.
Debtpedia Pte Ltd
Main Office Address
280 Woodlands Industrial Park E5
Blk 2 Harvest Building #09-03